CHÚA NHẬT 3 PHỤC SINH. THIRD SUNDAY OF EASTER (C).
– At that time, Jesus revealed himself again to his disciples at the Sea of Tiberias. He revealed himself in this way. Together were Simon Peter, Thomas called Didymus, Nathanael from Cana in Galilee, Zebedee’s sons, and two others of his disciples. Simon Peter said to them, “I am going fishing.” They said to him, “We also will come with you.” So they went out and got into the boat, but that night they caught nothing. When it was already dawn, Jesus was standing on the shore; but the disciples did not realize that it was Jesus. Jesus said to them, “Children, have you caught anything to eat?” They answered him, “No.” So he said to them, “Cast the net over the right side of the boat and you will find something.” So they cast it, and were not able to pull it in because of the number of fish. So the disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, “It is the Lord.” When Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he tucked in his garment, for he was lightly clad, and jumped into the sea. The other disciples came in the boat, for they were not far from shore, only about a hundred yards, dragging the net with the fish. When they climbed out on shore, they saw a charcoal fire with fish on it and bread..Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish you just caught.” So Simon Peter went over and dragged the net ashore full of one hundred fifty-three large fish. Even though there were so many, the net was not torn. Jesus said to them, “Come, have breakfast.” And none of the disciples dared to ask him, “Who are you?” because they realized it was the Lord. Jesus came over and took the bread and gave it to them, and in like manner the fish. This was now the third time Jesus was revealed to his disciples after being raised from the dead.
– Bài Tin Mừng hôm nay cho chúng ta thấy tâm trạng của người môn đệ rất cần Chúa trong cuộc sống, không có Chúa, chúng ta sống trong sự cô đơn và buồn chán. Chúng ta thấy các Tông Đồ đang chán nản vì không bắt được con cá nào hết và Chúa Giêsu đã hiện đến, họ nghe lời Ngài và bắt đươc rất nhiều cá. Điều này cho chúng ta thấy, mặc dầu có nhiều tài năng, nhưng nếu không nghe theo lời khuyên dạy của Chúa thì chúng ta không làm được việc gì cả.
– Today’s gospel makes us aware that as God’s disciples we do need God and without God in our midst, our life would be in great despair and lonesome. We see that the disciples were discouraged because they hadn’t caught any fish; then Jesus came along and by listening to Him, they finally caught many fish. This shows us that even if we have good talents and skills but don’t listen and follow Jesus’ advices, we won’t do any good.
1- Sau khi bắt được nhiều cá, các Tông Đồ lên bờ gặp Chúa. Tại sao không ai dám hỏi Chúa ông là ai?
2- “Lưới đầy toàn cá lớn, tất cả được 153 con.” Điều này có ý nghĩa gì?
1- After having caught many fish, the disciples came to shore and saw Jesus. Why didn’t they ask Jesus who He was?
2- The net pull ashore full of one hundred fifty-three large fish. What is the significant of this message to you?
– Tôi sẽ cố gắng hoàn thành trách nhiệm và những công việc háng ngày một cách tốt nhất với ý muốn làm đẹp lòng Chúa Giêsu Phục Sinh.
Trẻ em: – Hãy hỏi ba mẹ hoặc anh chị một câu nào trong bài Phúc Âm hôm nay mà em không hiểu rõ.
Living God’s Words this week:
– I will try my best to complete all my daily tasks and responsibilities because of my love for the Resurrected Jesus.
Youth: – Read today’s Gospel and ask your family for explanation if you have any questions.
– Lạy Chúa, con muốn hoạt động tông đồ, lo việc Chúa. Nhưng bên cạnh đó, con còn có những lo âu về nhu cầu của bản thân, của gia đình. Vì thế, con đâu còn tâm trí hay thời giờ để lo việc Chúa. Xin Chúa hãy ban con con đức tin mạnh để luôn tin tưởng nơi Chúa quan phòng và mạnh dạn dấn thân lo việc tông đồ đem Chúa đến cho những người chưa nhận biết Chúa. Amen.
– Dear god, I want to carry out your missions; but I also have worries for my personals’ needs, my family. Because of that, I don’t have much attention or times to worry about You, about your missions. Please grant me strong faith so that I would always believe in You, to have courage and motivation to take on the mission of a disciple, and to bring You to others who have not known about You. Amen.